Dostawca: BLIRT S.A.
Cena netto, nie zawiera podatku VAT.
Użyty przelicznik: 1 euro = 4,25 zł
Ten produkt nie występuje już w magazynie
Uwaga!!! W CELU UZYSKANIA WIĄŻĄCEJ OFERTY SKONTAKTUJ SIĘ Z DOSTAWCĄ PRODUKTU- BLIRT S.A.
UWAGA: Zestaw zawiera wszystkie niezbędne odczynniki (m.in. odczynniki do odwrotnej transkrypcji i reakcji Real-Time PCR)!
The EPIK miRNA Select Assay Kit contains any four individual EPIK miRNA RT-qPCR assays (100 reactions per assay). Choose from between 1 and 4 different assays per kit from a choice of over 800 wet lab validated human miRNA primer sets.
The kit includes the two most commonly used endogenous controls; the U6 snRNA and 5S RNA.
Select Assays / Search or Select Your Primer
EPIK miRNA Assays Movie / Dr. Simon Baker
The unique priming of the EPIK™ miRNA Assays confers distinct advantages over other approaches to miRNA detection. EPIK miRNA Assays use modified stem-loop, miRNA-specific oligonucleotide mediated reverse transcription and hemi-nested real-time PCR, combined with SensiSMART™ and SYBR® Green, offering remarkable sensitivities as well as extremely low background, thereby enabling the accurate detection of very low input miRNA levels and accurate discrimination of even very closely related miRNA targets.
Features & Benefits
- An extensive choice miRNAs from over 1200 wet lab validated human miRNA primer sets
- Increased sensitivity RT and qPCR steps optimized to drive highly efficient amplification from limiting amounts (≥1pg) of input sample
- Improved specificity pre-designed, novel, miRNA-specific primers for superior discrimination of even very closely related targets
- Faster protocol RNA to Ct in just 2 hours for earlier results and increased throughput capacity
- Reliable data 7-log linear dynamic range for accurate quantification of low- and high-expressed targets in even limited sample volumes
- Convenience all necessary components included in the kit and formulated to minimize set-up time
ABI 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900, 7900HT, 7900HT FAST, OneStep™, OneStep™ Plus, as well as other instruments that do not require the use of a passive reference.
Using advanced design concepts, a proprietary algorithm has been developed by MiRXES™ to create modified stem-loop miRNA specific reverse transcription primers and hemi-nested real-time PCR primer combinations, to maximize miRNA detection sensitivity while minimizing non-specific interactions. Each assay is evaluated using over 36 design parameters before being extensively wet-lab validated using both synthetic miRNA template and reference human RNA. The assays use SYBR® Green rather than a probe-based system for detection, allowing rapid amplification when required (Fig. 1). The resulting real-time PCR assays use SensiSMART™ enabling detection of extremely low levels of miRNA with high specificity, allowing the discrimination between closely related miRNA sequences (Fig. 2).
Performance of these assays have been validated to detect as few as 100 copies of template per RT reaction (Fig. 3) with excellent assay efficiency and linearity, to produce a list of individual miRNA assays that are ideal for validation and determination of miRNA function.
The EPIK miRNA Select Assays comprise a choice from growing list of over 1200 carefully selected miRNAs listed in the current version of miRBase. Each kit contains primers specific for up to four miRNAs along with reverse transcriptase and sufficient SensiSMART for 400 real-time PCR reactions. If you cannot find the miRNA that you are interested in, please inquire..
EPIK miRNAs assays are also available as panels for the Cancer, Stem Cell and Biofluid screening.
EPIK miRNA Assays are intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
20x RT Primers 4 x 16 µl
10x PCR Primers 4 x 200 µl
EPIK RT Buffer 1 x 160 µl
EPIK RT Enzyme 1 x 40 µl
2x SensiSMART™ Hi-ROX Master Mix 4 x 1 ml
DEPC Water 5 x 1.8 ml
Supplemental information, which can be obtained upon request as .xlsx files
1. Summary of the cross-species homology (each on different tabs) between our human EPIK Select assays and the following species: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Monkey, Cattle, Opossum, Horse, Orangutan, Platypus.
2. Full list of currently available miRNAs (this will be regularly updated).
Storage & Stability
All components are shipped on dry/blue ice and should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date on the outer box label.
Na razie nie dodano żadnej recenzji.